Current RMS & Xero
A Better Rental Management Experience.
Current RMS is a powerful, scalable and affordable cloud equipment rental management system for the Events and Broadcast industry. One centralised hosted platform providing instant access to all of your rental data from any device, anywhere. Key features include; creating job opportunities from enquiry through to quotation stage, invoicing, equipment availability, powerful integrated CRM and many more.
Connect Current RMS & Xero for the Ultimate Cloud Partnership
We are a proud partner of Xero, further helping you to run your business on the go by offering seamless integration with this popular, cloud accounting software, streamlining the entire rental cycle from start to finish.
Key Integration Features Include:
- Instantly post credit notes and invoices directly to Xero
- Sync your contacts and organisations to Xero
- Reduce administrative back office burdens
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to Connect Current RMS & Xero
To connect your Current RMS account to Xero, simply login to Current and click 'System Setup' (link in the page footer) and go to 'Integrations'. Follow the step-by-step process as detailed in our helpful Guide accessed by clicking on 'Find out more about our Xero integration'.
You can also contact one of our friendly product specialists who will happily demo this integration to you online and provide any assistance you may need in configuring our Xero integration.